- Commissioner Dan Ryan: 503-823-3589 (Note: Ryan oversees the Bureau of Development Services)
- Mayor Ted Wheeler: 503-823-4120
- Commissioner Carmen Rubio: 503-823-3008
- Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty: 503-823-4151
- Commissioner Mingus Mapps: 503-823-4682
Call anytime 24/7. Most likely, you won’t speak to a human. Messages go directly to a recording to be tallied.
“Hello. This is my message to Mayor Wheeler [or Commissioner _________ ].
My name is _________.
I vote […or I will when I’m old enough].
Please say ‘No’ to Zenith Oil and deny the LUCS. Thank you.”
If you want to quickly send a more detailed letter as well, go to bit.ly/stopzenith.
For background information, read Columbia Riverkeeper’s Top 10 Reasons to Stop Zenith.
We also need help hanging door hangers in the blast zones in North, NE and NW Portland asking folks in those neighborhoods to call, so if you are able to spare a couple of hours, text 503-349-1460 to make arrangements.
Printable PDFs for the door hangers are available here!
Thanks to all who have called and/or hung door hanger notices!