We need YOU for our rebellion against climate, environmental and social injustice!
Since XRPDX formed in early 2019, we have accomplished:
- Launched our rebellion by peacefully building a garden on the train tracks at Zenith Energy Corporation, shutting down operations
- Helped build one of the biggest demonstrations in Portland’s history during the youth-led Climate Strike in September 2019
- Won a landmark mistrial in the Zenith garden case in February 2020, convincing 5 of 6 jurors that our action trespassing on Zenith property was necessary
- Consistently called on the Portland City Council to recognize and act on the climate emergency we are in, helping get the Climate Emergency Declaration passed unanimously by the Portland City Council
- Supported the Black Lives Matter movement, in person and online (ongoing)